© Content Plexus
Exceptions for use of content:
- You may reproduce content from this website for your personal private use, or, if you are a teacher, to assess its suitability for your teaching, provided in either case it is not later used for any other purpose.
Part VB and section 183 entitlements reserved.
For information about Part VB (educational use) and section 183 (government use) visit www.copyright.com.au and www.copyright.org.au.
Statutory licences for educational use
DoctorZed Publishing Pty Ltd, trading as Content Plexus, hereby grants, under Part VB of the Copyright Act, the statutory license for educational institutions to use, for educational purposes only, agreed content from the websites www.contentplexus.com, www.doctorzed.com, www.edistributor.org, businessofwritingschool.com, www.thewriterssurgeon.com, and www.unlockingyourlife.com:
- images (including illustrations, photographs, maps, charts and graphs);
- notated music.
Educational institutions are entitled to make uses of the agreed content to include:
- emailing to students;
- uploading to a learning management system;
- making available on an intranet;
- repurposing (making something new using the content, by adding to it, incorporating it and/or altering it);
- distributing to students on a CD-ROM or USB;
- photocopying printouts.
Statutory licence for government use: section 183
DoctorZed Publishing Pty Ltd, trading as Content Plexus, hereby grants, under section 183 of the Copyright Act, government departments and agencies entitlement to use any copyright content for government purposes, with the following terms:
- Copyright owners are entitled to claim payment for government use of content.
- Governments are entitled to use entire works for government purposes, irrespective of whether or not they are commercially available.
Please contact us if you require any assistance with these terms of conditions.